Divided and conquered, lost and lobotomized, brought down below and reduced to mental slavery, mankind is just but a zombie specie blindly led by blinded leaders soon to be left with only a field of ashes to lead: the battle for neverness has just begun, and it's only the first step downward for the human cattle!
Featuring a previously unreleased song from DISOWNING's forthcoming debut full-length and four bonus 2015 demo tracks, produced by Sylvain Biguet (ATARAXIE, TREPALIUM, IMPUREZA...), with artwork by HEADSPLIT Design (KREATOR, SKINNED, INSAIN...) and offered as a free digital EP, "Battle of Neverness" is the bitter and rough foretaste of what's yet to come from DISOWNING.
Mankind has abandoned hope.
DISOWNING will crush both.
released May 11, 2018
• Jesus "the Butcher" - Vocals
• Peb - Guitars
• Jérôme TOURINAN - Guitars
• Adrien DIEU - Bass
• Maxime PIRONNET - Drums
• All music and lyrics by DISOWNING
• Vocals recorded by Julien DESCHAMPS at AUTOUR DES CHANTS studio
• Guitars and bass recorded by Sylvain BIGUET at NEW RETRO SOUND studio
• Drums recorded by Fabien GUILLOTEAU at NOMAD AUDIO studio
• Mixed and mastered by Sylvain BIGUET at NEW RETRO SOUND studio
• Artwork by Rémy CUVEILLIER for HEADSPLIT Design
• Picture by FocalPix
• Executive producer: Nicolas WILLIART for XENOKORP
• Reproduced with kind permission of ALIEN FORCES Publishing
supported by 16 fans who also own “Battle of Neverness”
Part 2 maintains the gloriously brutal aesthetic set by part 1. Consistently exceptional in its assault of otherworldly savagery and craft, Gold and Rust is apex death metal, leaving me eagerly awaiting the final chapter of this brutal exploration. Arrogant Bastard